Monday, June 18, 2012

Do You Want to Know the Secret of Having a Friendship That Will Stand the Test of Time?

 Sometimes, you just need to keep your mouth shut...

Shhh...

For those of you who need more specific direction, here's my list of 5 clues that you are about to say something stupid. Something that may very well end a friendship! If you find yourself even thinking of saying any of the following phrases, see above for further instruction...

5 Clues That Stupidity is About to Leave Your Mouth:
  1. I'm not racist but... 
  2. I don't mean you; you're different from the rest of them...
  3. I normally wouldn't say anything like this... 
  4. I don't mean to offend anyone, but... 
  5. You know, I really like most ZZZ people. I have a ZZZ friend... My child has a ZZZ teacher... A ZZZ person works at the really cool store/restaurant/gas station that I like...

No comments:

Post a Comment