Tuesday, June 5, 2012

The "This will get done when I feel like it" Update

Thought for the Whatever
I had to do a little site maintenance so I decided to go ahead and do an update while I was here. These should start appearing on a more regular basis again, but I make no promises. And some of these are a little old; I've been saving them up for a while...
Featured Site for the Week
Uh... Just follow me on Pinterest or something.
Interesting Links for the Week
An apology for a mistake I never made.
  • Because being yourself isn't enough for some people.
Daily Caller genius: I don’t feel bad for black people anymore because I think a black person stole my bike
  • Sometimes they write themselves...
Straight White Male: The Lowest Difficulty Setting There Is
  • But you already knew that.
Life’s ‘Lowest Difficulty Setting’: John Scalzi Explains Privilege to Nerds
  • And now I'm just beating a dead horse.
“So What if Privilege is the Lowest Difficulty Setting?” A Response to Scalzi’s Post
  • What you can do to make life "not as bad" for everyone else.
Sunday Singalong: Alanis Morisette
  • Because you know all the words and sing along whenever it comes on radio; even the naughty part they bleep out...
Product of the Week:

No comments:

Post a Comment