Tuesday, July 3, 2012

The "Blah Blah Blah There She Goes Again" Update

Interesting Stuff on the Internet:
Bikini Bodies
  • "Ma'am, I'm going to need to see your bikini permit... Uh, it looks like this expired 10 years ago."
On Anne-Marie Slaughter’s Atlantic cover story
  • Yes, your teenager hates you, but both of you will get over it... Maybe.
The Bad Mother and the Uncaring Community
  • So you would have helped her out if she had asked, but you never thought to offer?
I don't feel bad for black people anymore because I think a black person stole my bike
  • "I don't know who actually took it, but I saw a black guy one time in a grocery store so it must have been him." For real.
When “stand your ground” fails
  • "You don't look like it was self defense."
On Race, Feminism, and Jodie Landon
  • But it's funnier when the white girl says it.
The Inferiority Of Blackness As A Subject
  • "When did they start letting those black kids get degrees?"
No Black Ballerinas: "Bunheads" Could Do Better And Here's Why
  • There are black ballerinas? Really? No, seriously, black ballerinas?
Shameless Plug:

No comments:

Post a Comment