Wednesday, April 4, 2012

The "Why Can't You Do These on Time" Weekly Update


Interesting Stuff on the Internet (04/01/2012)

Thought for the Week
Yes, I'm late again. But I do have a real life to deal with. And sometimes this real life means that my Internet life gets put on hold. On the plus, this update doesn't have a theme. So instead of just feminism or just racism you'll get both. Yippee!!! I'm also going to make it a little shorter than usual.
Featured Site for the Week: Blogging Dangerously
I present this as evidence that there are more people out there like me than you realize... Here's some of the stuff that makes this site great:
Interesting Links for the Week
Rhetological Fallacies
  • Or how to manipulate the people around you for fun and/or profit.
Critical thinking explained in six kid-friendly animations
  • Thinking is fun and neat.
Teller Reveals His Secrets
  • More on manipulation and thinking... Uh oh; I smell a theme here...
You’re not like the rest, and that is okay – Letter to My Young self
  • It's almost like I wrote this...
O Captain, My Captain: A Look Back At Deep Space Nine’s Ben Sisko
  • Oh the memories... I always thought he got a raw deal.
What’s the big deal?
  • This is long. Really, really long. But it's worth it because it gives you a little look into your peers face everyday.
Product of the Week:

No comments:

Post a Comment